jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

FIXED: Copyright Notice No Longer Displays

1. Glenn Stok profile image94
    Glenn Stokposted 19 months ago

All my hubs no longer display the personal copyright notice even though I still have it selected in my display options. 

I think this was accidentally removed when the last update was installed removing the voting options.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 19 months ago in reply to this

There is an issue with how the copyright notice is working and our engineering team is working to address it.
      Thanks for your patience.

Glenn Stokposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Matt. At least I know you're aware of it.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 19 months ago in reply to this

We deployed a fix for this and I confirmed the copyright notice is now showing.

Great! It's back. I see it too. Thanks a lot, Matt, for the quick response.

2. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 19 months ago

Glenn, it appears you may be right. I have checked a few of my hubs and it does seem to have disappeared.

1. CatherineGiordano profile image86
      CatherineGiordanoposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I just happened to be looking for it last week. Since some of my hubs have been stolen, I wanted to make sure that the copyright notice was on everyone of them. Sometimes I forget, especially when I was a newbie. It should definitely be there as a warning to the thieves.

3. makingamark profile image73
    makingamarkposted 19 months ago

The copyright notice is down the bottom in the grey section. However it is far too small and far too "after the event" as it were.

It needs to be up top AND it must be capable of being read un the mobile version.

No, that's not what I am referring to. I'm taking about the author's copyright notice. The one with OUR name and year of publication that we enable via the display option in the HubTool. That used to be immediately under the last text capsule of the hub, but no longer displaying now.

4. Margaret Schindel profile image92
    Margaret Schindelposted 19 months ago

Yes, thanks very much for sorting that out so promptly, Matt.

working