jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: The Most Important Activity to do Together

1. jonlewis2014 profile image60
    jonlewis2014posted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub The Most Important Activity to do Together (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 14 months ago in reply to this

The title doesn't tell us anything about the article content.

You have put all your text into the intro module. There's not enough text to make a decent article - so you need to make it longer. Include one or two relevant images and perhaps a poll module to encourage reader interaction.

It's really important, when writing on topics such as reading and literacy, to ensure that your sentence structure and grammar is top notch, otherwise the hub has no credibility. For example, you begin one paragraph with 'but'.

You can put your links into a dedicated link module.

Welcome and good luck on HubPages.

2. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 14 months ago

Raggededge has covered everything.  Just to be clear, never write all your text in one capsule - split it over several capsules.   Also, HubPages is not a blogging site - Hubs are typically much longer than a blog post.

3. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 14 months ago

If you expect to publish Hubs on school plans here, you will have to actually create school plans yourself.  Hubs which purely link elsewhere for the actual valued information are almost never approved.