jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How to make the best out of hub service.

1. sadiq olalekan profile image60
    sadiq olalekanposted 13 months ago

Hi, please i am new in the system and i really want to make you use of the system to showcase my ability to the word, and to continuously reach out to people of the plan and love of God for man kind.
    To achieve this i chose to write based on God's word. Please do tell me how to do it write. Thanks

1. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

I'm afraid you won't be able to publish at HubPages without good English language skills. You might find more success setting up your own blog or website.

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Sadiq, I am sorry to tell you that HubPages is the wrong place to achieve your goals. 

HubPages has certain rules which you must follow.  If you cannot follow them, your stories will not be published and no one will be able to see them.   

One of those rules is that you must write in fluent English with no grammar or spelling mistakes.  It is obvious from your first Hub that your English is not good enough yet, and I think you have many months of study to get yourself to that standard.   Therefore it will be almost impossible for you to publish your work here.

You would be better going to a site where they are happy to let people express themselves without setting rules.  I don't know of any where you can earn an income, but if you just want to reach out to people, you could try Bubblews.com

2. Mojjamel profile image32
    Mojjamelposted 13 months ago

If you want to write for human you must post unique content in your hub. In every post You should post essential word or something which people understand very easily. After that in each post you should be marketing social site and promote your hub. I think you will be success .....!

sadiq olalekanposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thank to you man.

3. 0
    The J Phronesisposted 13 months ago

Hi there fellow Nigerian and Hubpages newbie!  You seem to be the sort of person that takes caution before jumping in, evidenced by this question you asked, which is a good thing. However, you may have omitted a careful reading the Hubpages "Terms of Service" and "Help". If you did, read them.

Like another commenter said, your English writing has to be great to create hubs that will be rated highly. However, I've read worse English wording here on Hubpages  than yours so I know you have plenty of  room for improvement. I would encouage you to also, read quality hubs by other hubbers (you don't have to solely focus on religious hubs)  as this will show you what 'qualty' sounds like.

Finally, begin work. You will not even begin to improve if you don't begin to publish some hubs. As it is, you are still in the bootcamp, which means you have to publish 5 quality featured hubs to pass the Quality Assessment Process.

Any other advice you need, you'll find on your journey. Welcome to Hubpages.

sadiq olalekanposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Thank you Man