jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

FIXED: Problems saving quiz capsule

1. Faceless39 profile image91
    Faceless39posted 16 months ago

I tried for about 45 minutes to add a quiz into my newest hub. It's completely inoperable. Sometimes it would delete everything I had just added to the quiz. Sometimes it would not let me delete the malfunctioning quiz capsule. I logged out, logged in (many times), restarted my computer, all to no avail. I ended up just publishing my hub without a quiz, which kind of sucks. This is a crucial tool and it really doesn't seem to be working at all. Please look into this! Thanks

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 16 months ago in reply to this

There is an issue with the quiz capsule that we are working to fix.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77

This issue is still on-going.

3. Matthew Meyer profile image77

This should now be fixed.
      I just tested and confirmed by saving a new quiz capsule.

2. ecogranny profile image87
    ecogrannyposted 16 months ago

Matthew, I tried adding a quiz to a hub just now. Each time I saved it, I got two error messages, one of which said to come to the forums and let you all know, so adding my voice.

Since I use Firefox, I can't see quizzes any longer due to their using flash, apparently. Now that google Chrome is dropping flash, will quizzes become obsolete, or are the technicians working on a fix for that as well?

Here's the hub to which I tried adding a brand new quiz: http://ecogranny.hubpages.com/hub/dr-br … uty-secret

3. Faceless39 profile image91

Thanks for the update Matt, please keep us posted! smile

4. SimilarSam profile image71
    SimilarSamposted 16 months ago

Hopefully resolved soon, thankfully only one or two Hubs with the quiz capsule.

5. Faceless39 profile image91

Thanks Matt, I will check it out and add it into my newest hubs. I appreciate it!! smile

working