Feedback on Hub : Car stereo receiver review

1. shabarigirish profile image61
    shabarigirishposted 13 months ago

Hello Hubbers,

I published a hub after long time (nearly after two years). It initially had two amazon capsules, one outbound link to my website and a poll, all of them were highly related to the topic. The hub didn't get featured, received a mail saying 'Heads up! Your Hub is Not Featured' because of spammy elements.

I added more text, fixed few grammatical errors, removed the link, poll and one amazon capsule. I did all these changes one after one and now I'm getting mails saying 'A Friendly Heads Up: Your Hub Could be Featured!'. But again not featured because of "Spammy Elements!".

So here I'm, to get experts advise from you guys, before moving the article to other place. I really appreciate someone helping me to get this hub featured. Here the link to my hub, … o-Receiver

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 13 months ago

I'm finding the English grammar and sentence structure makes this an awkward read.  That's going to stop your Hub being approved right there.

1. shabarigirish profile image61
      shabarigirishposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Hi Relache, thanks for your candid feedback.
      I'll review the hub few more times to correct errors in sentence structure. It will be very helpful if you could provide more specific details like which paragraph   you're finding it awkward to read.
      I hope you read the full article. Do you see any other issues with the hub, other than grammar and sentence structure?