jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Dual Earning with HUBPAGES

1. jkizmo2007 profile image60
    jkizmo2007posted 8 years ago

here is a very cool article that will improve your ADSENSE Earnings WITH HUBPAGES. Visit this hub:

I have applied this in some of my hubs and yes it will really give you dual earnings.

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 8 years ago

Firstly, the links to website.ws in your hub are broken and appear to have been javascript based links at wherever you pasted them in from.

Secondly, just like linking to a dubious affiliate site, linking off to a page like this that has essentially no real content and 4-6 ad positions does no service to your readers.  You might make a little more money in the short run, but it is a terrible long term strategy to "screw your readers", and certainly not something HubPages can endorse.

1. jkizmo2007 profile image60
      jkizmo2007posted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am sorry for that broken links, well i have fixed it already.  Anyways, What that hub is all about is really a help for those who are aiming to earn not just on their hubpage but also to earn more with their adsense.  There are many ways to have double earning with hubpages, you may use blogs.  What i am sharing is just a cool strategy to earn double.

3. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 8 years ago

OMG! You've got Adsense ads on a page full of ads.

Have you bothered to read Google's Adsense TOS and Programme Policies?

You may want to take on board what Paul has to say. Indeed he did leave out one important thing, the likelihood of having your Adsense account banned.

4. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

It's stuff like this that makes me want to throw my computer away. smile