jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Newbie's dumb question - how to 'vote up' a Hub?

1. Terrex profile image84
    Terrexposted 21 months ago

Yeah, that's it. I don't know how to do it, and I'm going mad scanning my screen for some 'Vote Up!' button I must have missed.
    I have really enjoyed some Hubs and want to let the authors know in that way is all.

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 21 months ago in reply to this

We can no longer vote Hubs up and down, so why not write an encouraging comment in the Comment thread and share the Hub with your followers? That would be nice.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
      Phyllis Doyleposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Terrex and welcome to HubPages.

Our vote buttons were removed from hubs a few weeks ago. Now we just have to let the hub authors know how much we like the hub in the comments section.

2. Kristen Howe profile image85
    Kristen Howeposted 21 months ago

Terrex, HP doesn't have the vote up/down button or the accolades (useful, interesting, etc.) anymore. Sorry about that. You can let them know via email if you liked their hubs. It's part of their changed policy last month.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image88
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 21 months ago

Well, three Hubbers now have informed you that we no longer have the Up/Down etc. voting features - I hope you do not feel we think you are slow on the uptake and need such repetition smile I apologize for us.

(Of course, here I've told you a 4th time. LOL!)

4. Terrex profile image84
    Terrexposted 21 months ago

Okay, thanks all!
    Jeez. was that maddening not finding that button or what!
    Someone needs to make that information really obvious on HubPages's home page - there is a heap of old info on the internet about voting up.
    Tks again.

working