jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: How to Begin Planning a Vacation in Milan

1. sherry-white profile image61
    sherry-whiteposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How to Begin Planning a Vacation in Milan (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Elsie Hagley profile image81
      Elsie Hagleyposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Looks good, but have you permission to use the photos? It may be a reason for not being featured

2. FatBoyThin profile image92
      FatBoyThinposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Looks okay, but as Elsie says you need to think about where you get your photos from - I just found some good pics of 'Santa Maria delle Grazie' on Wikimedia Commons which you could use for free and include proper attribution. Also your Hub is a bit on the short side. Good Hubs are usually more than 1,100 words.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 months ago

Why do you start the Hub with "When in Roma", when the Hub is about Milan?

I suspect English is not your first language, because you have several mistakes in the sentence structure and grammar.

Your Hub is called "How to Begin Planning a Vacation to Milan", but the Hub doesn't answer the question.  It's just an average travelogue piece which you can find on hundreds of travel sites already.

The question is, how do you BEGIN planning - so either answer that, or change the title.

3. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 13 months ago

I get the impression that text from an existing article has been put through a spinner to produce this hub.