jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

A Domino's Pizza employee sticks cheese up his nose

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image34
    fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago

A Domino's pizza guy (i.e. a guy who used to work at Domino's Pizza) was seen on YouTube sticking a piece of cheese up his nose. Ew! Disgusting! Gross!

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

And now there is a warrant out for their (the guy and the girl who was also in the video) arrest.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Why? Was it cheese that was put on a pizza?

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image34
      fishskinfreak2008posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes. That's why it's so disgusting

4. 0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

Very stupid and disgusting.  Now both employees lost their jobs and facing charges!!

5. mandybeau profile image61
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

Yeah, Guess who was going to have Domino's pizza for tea, and guess who didn't.
    There was a more gross incidence at K.F.C. some years back, when some employee put something in the coleslaw.
    I guess if we don't see we don't know...How totally unhygenic. interestingly it could have been dangerous to the person, as cheese can harbour bacteria.... I can see that bacteria could get into the brain, and cause such nasties as meningitis.

6. 60
    Love Cheeseposted 7 years ago

Does anyone have a link to this video? I've been trying to find it to show a friend but I can only find links to places where it's been taken down.

7. lafenty profile image89
    lafentyposted 7 years ago

I was an assistant manager at Dominos a few years back.  Never stuck cheese up my nose though.

1. xfuzemalaysia profile image60
      xfuzemalaysiaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My child used to stuck the cheese in their nose...at HOME!