I'd like feedback on my Hub: How To Get Rid Of Head Lice

1. Keanmo40 profile image83
    Keanmo40posted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub How To Get Rid Of Head Lice (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I've received two emails saying it may contain spammy elements or be written for a link. I do link to the licesnatcher company in my Hub (which I'm not affiliated with btw). Do you think I should remove the link maybe? All help gratefully appreciated.
    I also forgot to mention that this Hub was previously allowed on here up until yesterday. It was imported over from Squidoo last year so I'm not sure why it's no longer acceptable.

1. theraggededge profile image93
      theraggededgeposted 13 months ago in reply to this

That looks like a well-established hub with tons of useful information. To be honest, it's so long that I just skimmed it - but someone looking for that information will be well served.

It doesn't look spammy but maybe you have got too many Amazon (I'm expecting a few of my old Hubs to get caught up in QAP for the same reason. I would try removing the Licesnatcher (what an awful name!) link and see what happens.

Make sure your images are okay to use, i.e. they are Creative Commons licensed or you have permission to use them, and put a live link to the source in the module.

Oh gawd, now my head is itching!

2. Keanmo40 profile image83
    Keanmo40posted 13 months ago

Thanks for your feedback Bev, I'm going to remove the link as suggested and see if that makes a difference. I may also remove another 1 of my 3 Amazon capsules.
    There are also no source attributions with any of my pictures so I had better get on to that tout suite!
    Thanks again - Kelly  : )