jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google Ad sense

1. Farawaytree profile image89
    Farawaytreeposted 16 months ago

I have read that I need at least 10 quality hubs before resubmitting to Google Adsense? It seems none of the other earning programs on Hub Pages work without Google Adsense. Is that true for everyone else when they first started here? Thanks smile

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 16 months ago in reply to this

At least. Adsense used to be a lot easier to get into, but they've tightened the restrictions. Best thing to do is to write for a couple of months then try.

For the first couple of months you won't be missing out on much money, anyway.

BTW, your titles are very general, and titles are one of the most significant parts of getting traffic from Google and Social Media to your writing.

2. Farawaytree profile image89

Okay, thanks for responding. One more question then. When I do get set up to earn, will the articles I've already published still count for future earnings? In other words, will they still pay off downthe road? Thanks

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Yes. As soon as you have your Adsense account, you can start earning off any future views.

One of my most popular articles got almost no views for the first 6 months here. Nowadays it gets over 1200 a day (and has been for the last 4 or so years.)

The older content is, the more views it generally gets. As long as it's content that answers questions people are Googling.

3. Farawaytree profile image89

Thanks, that's interesting. I will keep toiling away then. Just joined last week, so I hope one day it all comes together. Thanks again for your time and input.

working