jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: 3 Super Easy Tips To Whiten Your Teeth At Home Natu

1. howtowhiten-teeth profile image60
    howtowhiten-teethposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub 3 Super Easy Tips To Whiten Your Teeth At Home Naturally (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 18 months ago in reply to this

The Hub appears to exist solely to promote a site and as such is spammy.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#Spammy-Elements

2. howtowhiten-teeth profile image60

HI thank you for your answer,

I don't see why it could be spamy, can you please point directly to the "spamy" things ?

I appreciate your cooperation, this article took me precious time to write it and want it really to be published !

thank's again for your kidness
    cheers

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I think it's pretty good. The trouble is that there are so many 'how to whiten teeth' sites and products out there that it is a spammy niche.

Start by removing product links. You can add them back in one by one once you get through QAP.

Make sure all your images are copyright free or you have permission to use them. Put a link to the source in the appropriate box and also state what the license is, i.e. Creative Commons 2.0

Get your text checked by someone who is familiar with English phraseology. While your hub is perfectly readable, there are some basic errors... like this one in the intro:

"...more importantly know the foods that make your teeth whiter or stainer."

It should read, "more importantly get to know foods that whiten your teeth, as well as those which will stain them."

I quite like your version though - it's short and to the point! However, there's no such word as 'stainer'.

I'd also pull you up on the part where you advise people to brush their teeth right after eating certain foods. This is old advice. Most dentists now say we should wait an hour or so after eating to brush, as enamel softens after eating and brushing then can damage it. Better to brush before breakfast than after.

Change 'sustainable' to 'sustained' or 'acquired'. Sustainable is something else altogether - you don't want your stains sustainable because it means keeping them as they are.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 18 months ago in reply to this

You can email us at team@hubpages.com if you have any other questions.

3. howtowhiten-teeth profile image60

Thank you very much for your answers. I will review it than try to republish it !
    cheers.

working