jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

I Keep Getting Rejected for "Insufficient Content"

1. SegaNet91 profile image81
    SegaNet91posted 19 months ago

Hey all,

I have written more than 10 hubs that were approved as featured blogs on my profile, but each time I apply for the Google AdSense program I am getting rejected due to "insufficient content" and I've read that if you haven't been writing for more than six-months it can be difficult to get approved. I've also seen others having a similar problem, and then being advised to deactivate any passwords or login prompts.

I'm confused. Can somebody help?

Thanks,

SegaNet91

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 19 months ago in reply to this

It is likely that your account it too new to be approved.
      Google usually wants an account that it at least a month old.

2. paradigm search profile image60
    paradigm searchposted 19 months ago

AdSense wants over 20 hubs last time I looked; and that was awhile ago. I have no idea what they want these days.

1. SegaNet91 profile image81
      SegaNet91posted 19 months ago in reply to this

That's interesting. I recently checked general criteria required in order to qualify for AdSense, and it just mentioned 10 well-written hubs (with an emphasis on the "well-written" part more so than the number of hubs). I have 11 featured hubs, and they're all of pretty decent length & content. I have been including polls & YouTube videos in most of them, but I'm not sure if that could be causing a problem?

1. paradigm search profile image60
        paradigm searchposted 19 months ago in reply to this

I'd guess Matthew knows the latest. I would not remove youtube, etc. Add some more hubs and reapply after a month?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 19 months ago in reply to this

There are also some countries (Pakistan, India, Philipines, etc.) that Google requires accounts be 6+ months old.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 19 months ago

If it still says that is it very out of date. 20-25 is the minimum for most recent applications.  But any guidance from this side is an educated guess.  Adsense makes the decision and they are getting tougher and tougher.

4. paradigm search profile image60
    paradigm searchposted 19 months ago

Btw, I am reasonably certain Google loves one of my hubs solely because of a YouTube I just happened to stick in it. Live and learn.

5. Kimberleyclarke profile image86
    Kimberleyclarkeposted 19 months ago

Hi there - it took me about six months to get approved. So, stick with it, I'm sure it will happen for you soon too!

working