I'd like feedback on my Hub: Starting Your Own Medical Practice is Tougher Than

1. Christina Garvin profile image77
    Christina Garvinposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Starting Your Own Medical Practice is Tougher Than You Think (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. calculus-geometry profile image87
      calculus-geometryposted 18 months ago in reply to this

The site no longer allows people to write articles to promote their businesses.  Moderators usually see through authors' attempts to make "natural" backlinks. I would not bother with HP for this purpose because they make the links "no-follow" when the author's profile number drops below 85. You'd be better off making an auxiliary website of your own. Best of luck with your practice.

1. Christina Garvin profile image77
        Christina Garvinposted 18 months ago in reply to this

I mean, I can take the link out.  It isn't a secret what the website is.  It seems kind of arbitrary and silly. 

I don't really care that is no-follow or not, what I do care about is actually talking about my experience setting up a practice.  It seems many of the documents out there are fairly dated and don't take into account the current environment and how difficult it is to get a practice running from scratch.

working