jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)

How will you celebrate your 100th hub?

1. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

...or as the case may be, how have you?

Inspirepub wrote her 100th hub about her trip to HubPages HQ. I can not think of a more fitting celebration. Unfortunately I won't be flying over there in the next week or two.

I think Relache may have also coincided a trip to the HubPages offices around the time of her 100th hub, or thereabouts.

Failing a pilgrimage to the Hub Mecca, how will you celebrate your 100th hub. And what will your hub be about?

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations to Relache.  My 100th went by without notice - I guess because (if I remember correctly) I went from - like - 97 to 102 in one step (or something like that).  It's too late for a party now.  smile   I'll have to start planning better for Number 500 (if/when that ever happens).

2. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not even close.  I had 57 hubs when I visited the HubPages office.

I didn't get to 100 Hubs until just June 2008, about nine months after my visit.  My 100th Hub was inspired by a road trip I'd taken in May.

darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ah, there you go. I knew your 100th was dedicated to something.

You were the first Hubber to visit HP HQ but weren't you?

I then had myself a goal, to be the first Australian Hubber to visit HP HQ. But then Inspirepub crushed my dreams and threw them scattered into the wind.

2. aidenofthetower profile image89
    aidenofthetowerposted 7 years ago

I hit 100 hubs YESTERDAY! :-) It has been slow going lately since I have been rather busy. I didn't do anything to celebrate my 100th Hub, I did enjoy the experience and kept looking that the 100th hub medal on my profile. I also showed my husband as soon as he got home. In this case I am in the middle of working on a lot of different hubs, so it really had nothing to with what the topic was about :-P. I have been trying to figure out my next big goal...500 maybe?

Congratulations on your upcoming accomplishment.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Woohoo! Darkside smile lets go out to a quiet classy music bar .. drink champagne .. plan for a diabolical hot hub of some sort tongue lol ...smile thats awesome, cheers to your upcoming 100th, Darkside wink

I know what I'm publishing for my next three hubs. So after a bit of rearranging of the order I've got a very saucy titled hub lined up for the hot 100th.

4. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

Hub mecca!  I like that one. lol

5. Cris A profile image60
    Cris Aposted 7 years ago

I'm too far off my 100th. Maybe I'll start worrying about it when I can actually smell it. I did a tribute hub for my 50th so maybe I'll do the same thing but only bigger! cool

6. 60
    badcompany99posted 7 years ago

I like a good saucy title, roll on yer 100th oh Dark One.

7. Trekkiemelissa profile image79
    Trekkiemelissaposted 7 years ago

I'm still have a whiles away, but if I start cranking out hubs I would hit that amount in no time at all.  I think I would probably create some sort of tribute to my 100 hubs.

8. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Ooo.... wink a spicy saucy Hub, that should do well, smile I be awaiting

9. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

LOL I thought long and hard about what to publish for my 100th hub - but couldn't really think of anything so just threw up this one which I had written off line about buying a netbook http://hubpages.com/hub/Should-You-Buy-a-Netbook -

I want an Asus EEE. It's on my wish list. Up until 6 months ago I didn't watch much television, but between the lounge room of this new house being so inviting, the new lounge suite being so comfortable and plenty of Law & Order spread over 3 channels on Austar/Foxtel a nice little netbook to sit on my lap will be the icing on the cake.

10. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

I only paid A$300 - cheaper than some phones LOL - my study is the coach in front of the TV - the 14" works for that too -but the 2nd monitor will have to wait until I get a desk!

11. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 7 years ago

For my 100th hub I went on a killing spree and put to death some fellow hubbers, including our leader Paul Edmondson. it seems so long ago lol.....jimmy

12. mandybeau profile image61
    mandybeauposted 7 years ago

I didn't celebrate because I didn't notice Thick//////

1. rmshdc profile image60
      rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

just to remind you, you already got 100th FAN as well, which is a milestone!

100 Hubs is milestone (marked with an icon on Hubtivity).  I crossed 200 Hubs (Hubtivity does not mark this as milestone).

for more on Hubtivity and Milestones, go to:

13. MotherHubber profile image61
    MotherHubberposted 7 years ago

100 hubs seems so far away!  I better get off of my dead ass and start writing some more, LOL!

As to how I will celebrate?  I think a big ole Cadillac Margarita will do nicely.  Maybe Dora and Boots can join me.

14. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I have now hit my 100th hub milestone.