I'd like feedback on my Hub: Smokie the Band that Lives On

1. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image63
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 13 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Smokie the Band that Lives On. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Glorymiller profile image91
      Glorymillerposted 13 months ago in reply to this

Hi Rose...

Right off the top of my head, I would suggest a title change, something that will allow the reader to know they are dealing with an article about a rock group, something like "Legendary English Band Smokie Rocks On! or something along those lines.   I would also change the order of your paragraphs, start out with the band's history, then talk about their music and their first albums and or singles.   Maybe offer up a bit of a discography (a listing of their albums and or singles), then tell the reader what Smokie is up to today.  You can use a music video in the paragraphs that talk about their music (maybe let us hear their first hit single) and let us hear one of your favorite recent songs in the section where you talk about their recent activity. 

You have link at the bottom that shows up as a URL, a link capsule would fix that and make that link look nice.   Your Amazon capsule is missing a introduction (you can use this to give a little mini review of the album you are offering). The Ebay capsule, at least on my screen, is almost under and off the the side of the Amazon capsule and really looks odd and out of place.  I would pick either just the Amazon or Ebay to offer on the page.  If you decide to use both, though, I would pick two different kinds of Smokie items to offer... one would be a greatest hits and the other would be one of their newer albums.
          I think that about covers it. Hope it offers some help.

2. Gypsy Rose Lee profile image63
    Gypsy Rose Leeposted 13 months ago

Thank you for your suggestions Glory. However you and I are then looking at very different views on this article. First of all I start off with a video of their very first hit which you suggest I do but it is there. I later on tell about what Smokie is doing today and have added a couple of their new songs. Alright never mind I do appreciate your help. I will look over my article and see what I can change. I have never used a link capsule but will look to find it.