Spam costs $3 billion a year in wasted electricity alone.

1. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

I could hardly believe that, but, when you think about it- I'm sure it does.  I found this article on and thought it was a brilliant topic to report about.  What I like so much about the blog article is it talks about wasteful use and spending of electricity.  Something that most of us take for granted.

What's your feedback?  Do you leave your computer on all night long?  Do you turn the lights off when you leave the room?  How about the printer not being used? Or the Wii?  I'm terrible at about shutting down my computer.  I also have problems now with viewing my computer.  It seems for as long as I can remember, I've done my homework, taken tests, taken notes, whatever-you name it-on my computer.  But most of it in very poor lighting.  So now, when I'm sitting at my computer- I have to have 14 different lights on, just to see properly.  I know I've wasted tons of money and electricity over the fact that I needed new eye glasses.  I think most of us are guilty of being wasteful about something and maybe if we come clean about it- we will be better people for it.  I don't know.  I just thought that this was a good and interesting blog article.  Thanks.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image89
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Hmm, just as I thought.
    It's the spammers that are causing global warming.

1. RKHenry profile image80
      RKHenryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

To hell with the Spammers then!  C   H   A   R   G  E!