jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Brighton Lure Tourists via its Diversity in Culture

1. Brightonrestauran profile image60
    Brightonrestauranposted 20 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Brighton Lure Tourists via its Diversity in Culture and Food (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image95
      theraggededgeposted 20 months ago in reply to this

This article looks like it's been creating using spinning or translation software. There are no accredited images. Your text is in one block. Your title is grammatically incorrect.

There is nothing in that article that most people in the UK don't know about Brighton. Your description is very generic and could apply to any British seaside town. In fact any town anywhere. You use boring generalities right through the Hub. Where's the detail, the colour, the 'lure'?

You haven't included your personal experience of Brighton, which makes me think you have never been there. You don't mention any actual tourist hotspots like the Brighton Pavilion (although that's been done to death anyway). What about the quirky places off the beaten track? What about the people? Brighton has a very lively multi-cultural and boho community. The food? - Your hub talks about food but only in general terms.

Sorry, but this Hub shouldn't pass QAP.

1. Brightonrestauran profile image60
        Brightonrestauranposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your guidance. Surely, I'll try to perform my best, so that my hub would pass QAP.

1. theraggededge profile image95
          theraggededgeposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Have you ever visited Brighton?

1. relache profile image88
            relacheposted 20 months ago in reply to this

theraggededge, if you read this person's profile, you will see it is being established entirely to promote a restaurant in Brighton. 

This is what it looks like on this end when a Brighton restaurant chooses poorly when it comes to picking a company who outsources promotion and backlink building to the cheapest bidder on the Internet.

working