jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Looking for feedback again.

1. Pico Triano profile image85
    Pico Trianoposted 16 months ago

I have tried to take into account advice I've been given especially on my previous Hub. This one is my latest. The numbers with the last one say I'm improving. I hope I'm still moving in the right direction. Any constructive criticism is welcome.  Link is here: http://picotriano.hubpages.com/hub/foru … nt_writing

1. mythbuster profile image85
      mythbusterposted 16 months ago in reply to this

I liked your article and found your instructions for becoming a forum content writer to be reasonably set out and easy to understand.

Pico Trianoposted 16 months ago in reply to this

Thanks.

2. DrMark1961 profile image90
      DrMark1961posted 15 months ago in reply to this

The title is good and the bullet points make the article easy to follow. My only concern about that article is that there are a lot of others in that area; it is probably going to be rated pretty low in the search engines just because of the competition. The only way to get it to move up is to have some natural backlinks, and the only way you are going to get those is by having people read the articles. I would post it on social media the next few months to try and get backlinks, and maybe on some forums that are used by people looking for that info.
      Good luck.

Pico Trianoposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the response. I will be working at that over the next several months for sure.

working