jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Google Adsense

1. Farawaytree profile image88
    Farawaytreeposted 15 months ago

Super frustrated with the Google Adsense sign-up. Without Adsense I am unable to sign up for any HubPage earning programs. I have been here a month now with 12 featured hubs but I am still getting denied. Do I have to wait 6 months within the United States? Any advice is helpful. Thanks

1. Josh Ratzburg profile image88
      Josh Ratzburgposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I think I had around 15 featured hubs when I was accepted...

Farawaytreeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Okay, that's  helpful. May I  ask how long you were a hubpages member when you were approved?

1. Josh Ratzburg profile image88
          Josh Ratzburgposted 15 months ago in reply to this

About 10 months. I started out last year, and then just ran out of time to write anything. After my first hub this year (about 2 months ago) I applied again and got it.

Farawaytreeposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Okay thanks. Hope I  don't  have to wait 10 months! smile

2. 59
      vetaduposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Deleted

3. chasmac profile image98
      chasmacposted 15 months ago

You won't have to wait 6 months, but as you've only been with HubPages for 4 weeks, you'll still have to wait a bit longer - maybe another month or two. And you also need a few more Hubs. 12 isn't enough these days. I'm not speaking from experience as I already had an Adsense account when I joined, I'm just repeating what others have said here (it's a very commonly asked question).

4. Kristen Howe profile image80
      Kristen Howeposted 15 months ago

When I joined last year, I had 10 featured hubs within 2 months and got accepted in November, when I started earning money.  Now it's different and changed.

5. Kristen Howe profile image80
      Kristen Howeposted 15 months ago

vetadu, stop spamming these comemnts about Google earnings. It has nothing to do with Hub Pages.

6. Farawaytree profile image88
      Farawaytreeposted 15 months ago

All right, very helpful everyone. I admit I'm super anxious to get the ball rolling. I was excited to reach over 1,000 views today and I really want to be included in the earnings program. Patience! wink

working