jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Organising list of Followers

1. jonnycomelately profile image88
    jonnycomelatelyposted 12 months ago

When I get notification that someone has become my newest Followers, if he/she has not put anything in Fan Mail I don't know who that person is.
    If it were possible to organise the list in order of date, i.e., the newest follower at the top of the list, I could then immediately know who the latest person is.
    It's a good feeling to realise others have tapped into my hub or comments.  This surely is what communication is all about...sharing of understandings.  Hence, it would be nice to know who is sharing.

1. Jodah profile image87
      Jodahposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I always get notification of a new follower by email even if they don't leave fan mail.

2. moonfroth profile image82
      moonfrothposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Bottom line, Jonny, is that you need to go into your SETTINGS, where we think you'll find some issues in Notifications.  Something wrong there that we know you don't want.  Just fix it.......

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image95
    Phyllis Doyleposted 12 months ago

As Jodah said, I get those notifications, too. In the notification is a photo of the fan and the link to their profile if you want to follow them back. Are your settings such that you get email notifications like this, Johnny?

3. Venkatachari M profile image84
    Venkatachari Mposted 12 months ago

Jonny, you are saying that you get a notification that someone is following you. It means you are aware. So, when you are aware through some notification, you can easily click on the notification to see the details. Then you can land into his profile and review his details and view his hubs also. Fan mail is optional. One may send fan mail or not. It is upto to them. Not compulsory.