jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon capsule is not detecting the product.

1. 60
    Mohity83posted 12 months ago

Hi, I am an Indian and new to Hubpages. I just started working on my first hubpage, I have an individual Amazon associate Track ID.

The trouble is when I try to link the Amazon capsule from any amazon product by entering its ASIN number or URL, it always show the message "No Amazon products found".

Even, I have tried to search the product by using keyword option but It fetch similar products not the specific one which I want. For example, When I search any phone it shows flip cover / back cover or other accessories related to the specific phone.

So, what to do in this case? Please any suggestion as I am stuck completely due to this.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Sorry you are having issues using a product capsule.

The item must be in the US store.
      Also make sure that you do not have ad blocking software installed.
      You can email us at team@hubpages.com if you have any further questions.
      Please include the exact URL to the product in the US store as well as the title and URL for the Hub in question and we can look into it further.

1. 60
        Mohity83posted 12 months ago in reply to this

I have checked the item, It is in India store.
        For crosscheck , I have checked the same Item in the US store and I found that the ASIN number of the product is different there. For Example.... I tried to put Yu Yureka plus mobile phone by inserting ASIN that mentioned in Amazon.in store but It is not detecting the product., URL is not working too.
        I am sure that No ad blocker software installed on my system.

Here is my amazon associate link which I want to insert in amazon capsule:
        http://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B015PSG … ineduca-21

There is no issue with the link, you can check it yourself.  But, I don't know why it is not  working there.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 12 months ago in reply to this

You cannot use products from the India store on HubPages.  You can ONLY use products from the US store.

1. 60
            Mohity83posted 12 months ago in reply to this

It means all my efforts to creating my first Hubpage has gone to vain. Hey dear, It was almost complete and I was just planning to publish it.

So, now what? Do you have any suggestion ? Any alternate solution of my problem.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
              Millionaire Tipsposted 12 months ago in reply to this

You can try to find the product on the US Amazon store.  Is this one something that would work? B00R659KZ8