jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (20 posts)

The-Tales-of-Mythologies

1. BibiLuzarraga profile image70
    BibiLuzarragaposted 15 months ago

Hi Hub Community,
    I began to write a new hub and would appreciate your feedback; it is entitled "The Tales of Mythologies; http://bibiluzarraga.hubpages.com/hub/T … ythologies /Thank you:) Bibi Luzarraga.

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Hi Bibi, I was looking at a website today (to be clear, this was not on HP) and one of the Adense adverts on the site was for your HubPages profile

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12684968.png

Did you create an Adwords campaign to run adverts to get more traffic to your HP articles? I'm not sure that's so wise, you might want to halt the ads.

BibiLuzarragaposted 15 months ago in reply to this

I appreciate the question, however, I did not create an ad in order to drive more traffic to my HubPages website, I assure you--BibiLuzarraga.

1. janesix profile image59
          janesixposted 15 months ago in reply to this

It's a little weird that you keep putting--BibiLuzarraga after everything you write. Three times in your short Hub.

TRUE!

2. BibiLuzarraga profile image70

Yes, well, my legal name is Consuelo De Bilbao Luzarraga, however, my nickname is Bibi Luzarraga;
            let's say that I have been a victim (and still am) of identity theft--sux!

2. calculus-geometry profile image86

Interesting.  That's actually not the first time I've seen the ad, I think I first saw it about 2-3 weeks ago and I recognized "Bibi Luzarraga" as the name of a hubber.  Since then I've seen it maybe a dozen times on other websites that run Adsense.  What's odd is that I've never seen an ad like that for any hubber except you.

'Odd' is an understatement!

If someone created these ads without your knowledge you should contact HubPages, team @ hubpages.com

Not to beat a dead horse, but the ads are following me around web.  Here's another screenshot of one that shows when I hover my cursor over the arrow button the destination is your hubpages profile url

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/12685311.png

1. janesix profile image59
                  janesixposted 15 months ago in reply to this

She is bipolar and thinks she's Mary Magdelane reincarnated, according to her Hubs. This explains a lot.

Keep reading, therefore, BETWEEN THE LINES--Bibi Luzarraga.

By the way, I was 'diagnosed' as a bit 'bi-polar', however, I feel that there is truly no scientific category to which I belong--Bibi Luzarraga.

Well, have you read my essays or, hubs?

No, and I don't think I ever visited your profile page before I saw the ads. Google ad targeting is bizarre!

2. janesix profile image59
    janesixposted 15 months ago

Way too short. Nothing about mythology except a wikipedia link about the Greek pantheon.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image93
    FatFreddysCatposted 15 months ago

Too short, and totally random. Is there supposed to be a point to that Hub? If there is, I don't get it. Sorry.

4. BibiLuzarraga profile image70
    BibiLuzarragaposted 15 months ago

Thank you both; I know that the hub is way too short and plan on extending it; I will revise it, as necessary--Bibi Luzarraga.

5. WriteAngled profile image94
    WriteAngledposted 15 months ago

Far too short and your basing a hub on a low-quality TV channel is pretty well useless. The morons will get all the information they need by staring at their TV screen, therefore you need to address those for whom the TV screen does not suffice.

You do not treat the psychological significance of mythology at all. At a very minimum, I suggest you need to study the works of Carl Gustav Jung before presuming to speak on such matters.

working