jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Customize your iPhone ringtone using your favorite

1. mastertone profile image60
    mastertoneposted 17 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Customize your iPhone ringtone using your favorite audio, without the need for iTunes or a computer. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 17 months ago

Looked ok to me.

Although I don't know why you were using "we" instead of "I".

3. Kristen Howe profile image81
    Kristen Howeposted 17 months ago

This looks real great to me with great writing and excellent screenshots. Maybe adding 1 or 2 ad capsules, which is optional.  Great work!

4. mastertone profile image60

Janesix and Kristen...Thank you both for your very prompt and useful feedback. Janesix, I have edited the text, replacing all plural "we" with singular "I". Thanks again for your feedback!

5. mastertone profile image60

Kristen, Thanks for your suggestion. I am rather new to HubPages and never really understood or used ad capsules. Following your comment I did a bit of reading and now have a basic understanding. I went ahead and added an Amazon ad capsule that is directly related to one of the products mentioned and reviewed in my post. We'll see how this goes when the article is reviewed again by HubPages. Thanks again!!

6. Kristen Howe profile image81
    Kristen Howeposted 17 months ago

My pleasure and welcome to HP. I've been here for 12.5 months. It takes a while to get used to.

7. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 17 months ago

As far as I can see, your hub is trying to sell an app rather than provide useful information for your readers.

working