jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

The Q&A Section

1. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

Can somebody please clean it up? I can't stand to look at it at  the moment as I went through three pages of spam. Thank you!

2. cindyvine profile image86
    cindyvineposted 7 years ago

Yeah, see what you mean!  Think it's the same person who's been spamming my email with some gift site from hubpages

1. Dame Scribe profile image59
      Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I got that too tongue twice!

3. Everyday Miracles profile image93

I go through fits and starts where I need a lot of inspiration and I love the Q&A section. Some of our members (yourself included, Cindy) have some awesome ideas for hubs and are kind enough to share them in the Q&A area. So this is not only ridiculous, it is disruptive!

And oddly, I don't think it's helping them at all? I didn't view the profile so I don't know if they have a link to their site there.

4. sunforged profile image62
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

I got one to, did you make sure to mark as spam? within the hubpages options?

5. reggieTull profile image60
    reggieTullposted 7 years ago

Great to see a response to the pollution of Q&A.  I tend to go to this section of Hubpages regularly.  I like adding, responding and reading all the wonderful ideas from all of you.

It disturbed me to see spam and either there was a sticky key somewhere or an ignorance or simply an act that was intentional - nevertheless, just checked and cleaned up.

Thanks once again to a wonderful HubPages tech team!

6. Everyday Miracles profile image93

Thank you!

working