jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

More By This Author

1. LiteraryMind profile image83
    LiteraryMindposted 15 months ago

Under my photo, on each Hub there is a "More By This Author" comment.  Under it, 3 of my Hubs are listed.

How/Where do I change the Hubs listed?

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 15 months ago in reply to this

You can't, it's done automatically.

LiteraryMindposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Yikes!  That doesn't seem right.   I have other Hubs more representative of my work-- in my opinion.   I would have preferred that my recipe  Hubs show links to other recipes and my hiking Hubs show links to my other hiking Hubs. 

Thanks for the info -- It saves me spinning my wheels trying to find out how to change this for more time than I have already wasted.

2. paradigm search profile image81
    paradigm searchposted 15 months ago

A semi-workaround I've done is to use the bio feature ( http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/about-the-author ). Then I stuck something in there like "This author has written several other recipes and blah-blah-blah. See profile for list." The bio will then show immediately above the "More By This Author" list of hubs. smile

LiteraryMindposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Good to know -- thanks-  I have not used the bio feature.  The transfer over from Squidoo came at a time when I had a lot going on.  I never really explored and fully understood everything Hubpages had.   I need to get into it.     This is a good start.  Thanks again.

working