jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

What is wrong with this hub? It hasn't been featured.

1. TessSchlesinger profile image91
    TessSchlesingerposted 20 months ago

Hi,

I wonder if you can help me with this hub. It's the first time a hub of mine hasn't been featured. Normally, they are featured within a few hours of writing this. This has been 24 hours and it's going nowhere fast. (Oh, dear, and I was so in tune with it).

http://tessschlesinger.hubpages.com/hub … vil-Rights

I honestly cannot see anything that I've done incorrectly but, of course, when one is too close to something, one never really sees it, does one?

Many thanks.

1. tsmog profile image85
      tsmogposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I'm a little confused as to what is said. Is it that the hub has remained in the pending queue for 24hrs or is it that it actually has been declined with no success with a resubmission(s) in the past 24hrs?

TessSchlesingerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

tsmog How do you know it's been declined? It just hasn't been featured (I think) and it hasn't got a score yet. I posted it at 9.15 am yesterday (South African time) and it's now 9.22 am. I've never waited this long before. Normally my hubs are featured within a few hours. I take it this isn't good enough or I did something wrong but I can't figure out what.

1. WryLilt profile image85
          WryLiltposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Have you looked at your list of hubs to see whether it's got the unfeatured icon or the still in QAP waiting icon?

Duh! I didn't know that was there. I just looked. It's still pending. Okay, Dumb question for the day. Sorry to have wasted your time. Turns round and gives self slap on wrist. sad

1. WryLilt profile image85
              WryLiltposted 20 months ago in reply to this

All good smile I've had that happen. Sometimes it's a waiting game, depending on how many hubs are going through QAP

Okay, thanks. smile

2. paradigm search profile image61
    paradigm searchposted 20 months ago

Kind of short. Other than that, I perceive it as the standard HP screwup.

Paradigm, it's 9 words under 1100 words. I get that it's a bit shorter than  my normal hub, but by no means is it so short that it wouldn't feature. Or am I missing something here?

3. paradigm search profile image61
    paradigm searchposted 20 months ago

And I shall never, ever forget Armadillo...

Paradigm. What is Armadillo?

working