I'd like feedback on my Hub: Five Different things that you can do at marina bea

1. mbmani1155 profile image61
    mbmani1155posted 12 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Five Different things that you can do at marina beach. (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. aminebombom profile image81
      aminebombomposted 12 months ago in reply to this

HI fellow hubber,
      I am no expert, but I can tell that you need an introduction like, what is marina beach? where it is located and what will you explain in below, then, you should write more words under those pictures, and try to put high quality pictures, and then at the end or just before the end, create a poll, asking people, have you ever been to Marina Beach for example, and as answers put, Yes I have, No I haven't, but I like to, and something like that.
      good luck

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 12 months ago

Also your English needs some work, for example:

Riding a horse [on] the beach shore is [a] wonderful experience that can't be missed[remove space]. Many people may not know to ride a horse, [but this is no obstacle as M]arina [Beach] has horse [attendants] who [...clarify exactly what they do here] .

The main thing is that it is cheaply available [...provide rough price range here].