jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

FIXED: Hubs topics browsing shows incorrect category

1. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 20 months ago

I seem to be having an issue with the front page search directory.  I was looking around this morning (Saturday) and went to the Explore>Hub option.  I then clicked on the pale blue "All topics" button which expanded the choices.  I then chose "Food and Cooking" which took me to that section.  I then clicked on the pale blue button "All Food and Cooking Topics" and it it took me to what looks like a list made up of all topics. 

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12701132.jpg

1. Matthew Meyer profile image79
      Matthew Meyerposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Our engineers determined and addressed the issue so you should see the correct Hubs based on the category selected now,

Thanks for sharing the information so we could fix it!

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
    Glimmer Twin Fanposted 20 months ago

I should add that I just tried it in the Games/Hobbies section and it did the same thing.  I also tried it while I was logged in and while logged out and it did the same thing.

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 20 months ago

Thanks for posting this. It looks like a bug, but I can't seem to reproduce it. Is it still happening and do you know how you might have triggered it?

1. paradigm search profile image60
      paradigm searchposted 20 months ago in reply to this

I was able to semi-duplicate this....

I went to Food and Cooking, all was well. Selected All Topics, all was well.

I then went to Education and Science, all was well. But then I went to All Topics for Education and Science, at which point the Food and Cooking list of hubs came back.

Doing Refresh fixed the problem. Need to add programming code to tell browsers to refresh?

2. Glimmer Twin Fan profile image96
      Glimmer Twin Fanposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Matthew & Paul!

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 20 months ago

Ok, got it to happen. Thank you!  I'll get the engineers to take a look.

Closed to reply

working