jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (18 posts)

"A Sincere Thank You to All Users of Yahoo Mail . . ."

1. kenneth avery profile image83
    kenneth averyposted 12 months ago

1:35 a.m., cdst, Monday
    "I want to take this opportunity (while I feel up to it) to say a heartfelt thank you to ALL of the friends I have on Yahoo mail, HubPages and Facebook for all of the sweet words, prayers, and emails send to my Yahoo Mail address encouraging me to get well from the procedure I had to remove an excessive amount of fluid from inside and outside my heart as well as my legs. (b) Thank YOU may be a small price that I pay to you, but you can bet your silver that it is from my heart."
    God bless each of you for being so nice. And real at this point.
    If I can ever be of help to any of you, just let me know.
    May God bless all of you.
    Kenneth Avery

1. bravewarrior profile image95
      bravewarriorposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Kenneth, I didn't know about your procedure. I wish you a speedy recovery.

2. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image96
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 12 months ago in reply to this

I am so sorry to hear this news.  I had no idea you were sick.  It's never fun, but it does sound like you're doing better each day, Keep it up, and come back to us soon.  God Bless

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Best wishes from the HP Team, Kenneth. Get well soon.

4. kenneth avery profile image83
      kenneth averyposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Wednesday, Nov. 4, 8:30 p.m., CDST
      This post is to ALL who left a "get well" wish on THIS page: "Thank you, from my heart, to all of my wonderful followers and non-followers for the kind words. I am serious. What happened to me was completely out of left field and now I am on a strict diet, taking medications, and having to do physical therapy.
      I should write a hub about how quick life can change.
      It will be a slow process, the doctors tell me, so Christy Kirwan, I know that I will not be able to publish as many hubs as I used to do, but I am going to keep trying. I love HP and my sweet followers too much to quit."
      May God bless ALL of you richly. And I know that my thanks are not enough for payback to you for your wishes, but that is all I have.
      Love you all,

5. CrisSp profile image83
      CrisSpposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I just got back into hubbing again recently (MIA) and wasn't very much updated. I wish you well on your speedy recovery.

2. Jodah profile image88
    Jodahposted 12 months ago

Oh Kenneth. I didn't even realise except that I hadn't seen notification of a new hub from you in awhile. I am behind in all my reading of other' hubs. Get well soon my friend.

1. theraggededge profile image94
      theraggededgeposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Me too. Get well soon, Kenneth. We want to see you back here asap. xxx

3. GiftsByDiana profile image47
    GiftsByDianaposted 12 months ago

I had no idea either.
    Glad you are healing  smile

4. Patty Inglish, MS profile image91
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 12 months ago

I add best wishes and prayers for your continued recovery and good health and hope you are fully functional and ecstatic with joy very soon.

5. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 11 months ago

Prayers that you get well soon.  Focusing your attention on new projects is a good way to keep your health in a positive progression.

6. DasEngel profile image60
    DasEngelposted 11 months ago

Be back soon. :-)

7. brittpinkie profile image94
    brittpinkieposted 11 months ago

Get well soon, Kenneth!

8. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 11 months ago

Really sorry to hear of your health issues Kenneth
    You take care up there buddy...
    When you're well on the mend, you are most welcome to come downunder to relax, put your feet up on an empty beach with a beer, fishing rod and enjoy some pretty awesome scenery.
    Be well Sir.

9. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 11 months ago

Take your time and don't worry about us! We miss you but your health is most important. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Thanks for your warm understanding, but as for you and my sweet followers, it's not a matter of worry, it's just I feel that if my followers took the time to sign-on to follow me, I should provide you and the rest with something fun or interesting to read. That comes from my heart.
      Thank you again, SmartAndFun.
      Stay in touch and I LOVE YOU and ALL OF MY FOLLOWERS!

10. UnnamedHarald profile image95
    UnnamedHaraldposted 11 months ago

Kenneth, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thank you, my friend. That wish goes a long way. And I pray that you and all of my followers are richly-blessed of God. I mean it.