jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Chaga and Ganoderma (Reishi)

1. Peter Grujic profile image85
    Peter Grujicposted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Chaga and Ganoderma (Reishi). What can I do to improve? Hub pages letters are standard rejects and give no guidance. I have 25 featured articles and suddenly this one is not considered high enough quality. I disagree. Thanks!

2. Solaras profile image89
    Solarasposted 18 months ago

Haven't you already asked for this help on a previous thread?

Peter Grujicposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Yes- I have made endless changes as per their generic reject. On the previous thread, someone kindly told me that  the link did not go my article and I promised I would try again after the next frustrating reject. I just want this one article to clear then will stop writing here.  Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image93
        theraggededgeposted 18 months ago in reply to this

It may not be possible to get this through QAP because of its subject matter. HP seem to be clamping down on 'medicinal' articles. I know you put a disclaimer on there but that won't stop a desperate person taking risks.

Why are you so keen to get this one through before you cease writing for HP? Why don't you put it on your own blog or website?

Peter Grujicposted 18 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for your insight! Good point! I just wish they would have been upfront if that is the reason. I had never received a reject before and each reject was identical. They were also some generic reject- most of which had nothing to do with my article.

I figured since I had already done research for a patient and found it interesting it would make a good article.

I'll stick with ballet and the arts in general.

Take care.

working