jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband

1. Ashfaquei9 profile image61
    Ashfaquei9posted 18 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 18 months ago in reply to this

First negative is that you have three in-text links to Amazon for the product.

You should incorporate the Amazon module.

Just a thought from a quick review.

Ashfaquei9posted 18 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback.. But if  the hub is to promote a product how do i do it without giving the link in the text that i have written on the product.
        Secondly are we not suppose to promote products on the hub pages
        I am new to this hence the question

2. Fahsionboots profile image70
    Fahsionbootsposted 18 months ago

yeah it really sux, even though they offer us to use the ebay and amazon capsules we seem to
    be better off not using them and then when they call you spammy you know for sure its not due to including one of these big boy selling platforms in your page. (I believe this Quality assessment process depends on the day of the week and who you get to review it...maybe one moderator has had a fight with their partner and wants to take it out on your hubpage as its hard to really understand why one day your post will be published then out of the blue a few months down the track they don't like an amazon capsule or a ebay capsule and call your page spammy.

Thanks, so it just keep trying until it gets approved

3. profile image0
    Bronwyn Joy Ellioposted 18 months ago

I had a problem last week with "Spammy content" on a hub. It only had one amazon capsule, BUT that capsule was for an item unrelated to the subject matter.
    I simply changed what the item I was advertising, and the hub passed the QAP on the second time round.
    It took me all of three minutes to fix.

1. Fahsionboots profile image70
      Fahsionbootsposted 18 months ago in reply to this

OK.  Lucky u. That's what I mean the rules keep changing with the weather. My eBay capsule of the tall black leather boots I had for sale were actually a better photo(different angle) of the top main photo (the same boots). Both perfect photography but still they say it won't be featured as its spammy. The only way to make it a level playing ground is if they remove ebay and amazon capsules from the capsule list. What do you guys think?

1. galleryofgrace profile image83
        galleryofgraceposted 18 months ago in reply to this

The simplest way is to simply not write "sales hubs"!

1. Fahsionboots profile image70
          Fahsionbootsposted 18 months ago in reply to this

ok, thanks, I checked out your link. Yes, I was almost going to give up on inserting one ebay or amazon link in my page when I saw this page full on sales capsules (I reckon it's just the luck of the draw what they consider spammy and what they don't. ...quite depressing. click below
          http://comfortsofhome.hubpages.com/hub/ … by-nursery

1. SheilaMilne profile image90
            SheilaMilneposted 18 months ago in reply to this

That hub hasn't been touched for almost a year.  If it were, it probably wouldn't get through QAP.

2. Ashfaquei9 profile image61

Thanks dear

working