I'd like feedback on my Hub: Chaga and Ganoderma (Reishi)

1. Peter Grujic profile image87
    Peter Grujicposted 19 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub [url=http://petergrujic.hubpages.com/hub/CHAGA-AND-GANODERMA-REISHI]Chaga and Ganoderma (Reishi)]. What can I do to improve? Thanks! Through all my re-writes, the so-called "editors" have given me the same standard broad brushing of every potential thing that could be wrong. I read 5 similar articles and they did not go into anymore details than mine. I have reformatted - changed pics at least 10 times and they keep rejecting it. When I wrote the "editors" for specific examples of how to improve the article, they repeat the same standard garbage.

Thank you

2. lovetherain profile image52
    lovetherainposted 19 months ago

I couldn't find your hub you want feedback on. Can you try to post the link again?

1. Peter Grujic profile image87
      Peter Grujicposted 19 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for trying- I am beyond frustrated with hub pages- I have had 25 featured articles since I started this 10 months ago- I have re-written and changed this article at least 10 times and I still get the same standard reject- I deleted the link they provided- I will make more changes and when they reject again- I will appreciate your insight. Take Care and thank you.

working