jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Indentation and font colour in text capsule

1. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

While writing my latest Hub(still writing it!) I had a hard time doing the formatting of texts in the text capsule. I found that there is no way to introduce indentation to texts. It is just like using bullet without having that bullet big dot appearing. I tried to achieve by writing my own style but the capsule do no allow that too. Had to change lot of text format. I guess this is a very good feature that will make contents look more presentable. Hope Hubpages developers are listening!!

There is one more thing, can we have the feature to allow giving colours to texts. That would be so great!

2. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 7 years ago

There's a BLOCKQUOTE feature in the Text Capsule. Look for the " icon. Click that after highlighting the text you want blockquoted.

It's not the definitive answer you're looking for, but it may help you out in the meantime.

1. packerpack profile image61
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are correct. The functionality is similar but the indentation introduced by  BLOCKQUOTE is more that of a bullet. Yes it does provide a solution to a certain extent but not exactly.

What I want exactly is the indentation features as in MS Word. We can increase and decrease the indentation.

3. packerpack profile image61
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

I started this thread when I was writing a series of Hubs on SEO. Couldn't get answer to this so had to work on the HTML content manually to bring about the effect(to a certain extent) and i also had to change the format of my content drastically. But not all of us know how to edit HTML. I request Pauldeeds and Larryfreeman to have a look here please!