jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Default Page for a Signed-in Hubber

1. UnnamedHarald profile image92
    UnnamedHaraldposted 21 months ago

As a participating and signed-in Hubber, I would much prefer the default page to be "Feed" and not "Hubs". I always have to click Explore then click Feed to see what the Hubbers I'm following are up to-- not to mention the sad fact that I find the "popular" hubs shown on the Hubs page totally uninteresting and slow to change.

Can we at least set a preference?

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I just saved my "feed' page on my bookmarks menu bar and go into HubPages that way. I never have to even look at the "popular" or "newest" hubs.

2. Maina Ndungu profile image85
      Maina Ndunguposted 21 months ago in reply to this

I mostly access HP using my phone and had the same problem when they changed the layout.
      But I later noticed that the blue Hubpages link at the bottom of the page takes you to feeds. Never tried that on my PC though.

2. Carola Finch profile image97
    Carola Finchposted 21 months ago

I get an email every day that lists the latest hubs that my followers have posted that day.  Don't remember how I set this up - it is probably somewhere in my settings for notifications.

1. Jodah profile image86
      Jodahposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Yes, same here. You just have to allow email notifications.

3. UnnamedHarald profile image92
    UnnamedHaraldposted 21 months ago

These are all good points, but you don't get email notifications for all the posts in your Feed (thank god). And it's not that big a deal what the landing page is-- I would just prefer it not be the Popular Hubs page. Just sayin'.

working