Increasing the Dimensions of the Hub List Box in Edit Groups

1. eugbug profile image94
    eugbugposted 12 months ago

Ok, I deserve a "Duh" for not noticing that hubs can be dragged around and re-arranged in the edit group list box so that one can choose which two hubs are displayed as "More in this Series" when someone views a hub!  Anyway could the dimension of the list be increased or even scroll when hubs are dragged? If a list is long, on my browser it doesn't scroll automatically when a hub is dragged above the list box.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I think I see what you are talking about, but let me make sure.

You are editing a Hub group.
      Dragging the Hub to arrange them only allows you to move up a few positions each time as the scroll on the left doesn't move with a Hub move.

I agree that it would be easier to use if the window would scroll up or down while you are moving a Hub and will share this suggestion with our engineering team.

In the meantime, there is an (albeit clunky) workaround where you should be able to move the Hub a few positions, change the scroll on the right side and then move a few more positions and repeat until you find the location you want

1. eugbug profile image94
        eugbugposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Hi Matthew! Yes that's it.
        The "clunky" method you suggest is how I'm working around it at the moment.