jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Best Traditional Lasagna Recipe .

1. mio cid profile image64
    mio cidposted 22 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Best Traditional  Lasagna Recipe .. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I would remove all those HubPage links to other members hubs
      Found it very hard to read the recipe, have you tried using the recipe module?
      Perhaps make your photos larger it will make the page look brighter, add a video, even a poll.
      Have a great day

mio cidposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Thank you .It's very kind of you to take the time to offer me excellent advice that I value very much .

2. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 22 months ago

Your title is 100% misleading. For example:

1, Lasagne is not made from pancakes
    2. I have NEVER seen a traditional lasagne filling that includes nuts. spinach, walnuts and mussels in addition to beef mince: the combination sounds totally revolting
    3. Bechamel sauce is flavoured with nutmeg, which you do not mention at all
    4. What on earth is "Italian seasoning mix". I am willing to stake a lot of money it is some US junk and not known in Italy at all.

Lastly, and probably the reason this is not featured rather than the fact your recipe is about as far as one can get from traditional lasagne: you have stuck in three irrelevant videos, two of which simply bring up a message that the content has been blocked on copyright grounds.

mio cidposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

3. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 22 months ago

Sorry to be blunt but your English is not good enough. Do you have a friend or family member who is fluent in English who can help you?

working