jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What is El Nino, and what causes it to occur?

1. Fredrick Otieno profile image60
    Fredrick Otienoposted 15 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What is El Nino, and what causes it to occur? (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. Elsie Hagley profile image80
      Elsie Hagleyposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Add more to brighten it up, like photos, video, a poll, just a few ideas, hope that helps.

Fredrick Otienoposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Elsie, i appreciate your contribution

2. tsmog profile image84
      tsmogposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Congratulations on developing on what looks like your first Hub. A goal of HubPages is that a Hub be like a magazine article. That is the model. Sharing with you that is the QAP purpose. When the Article meets the QAP standards then it is featured and is available to Google’s Search Engine. Otherwise it is unfeatured available to the community of HubPages or if Shared socially.

The ideal Hub is called a Stellar Hub. That can be discovered at this link in the Learning Center It offers the benefit of both the Big Picture of a Hub to see and it explains the details. The next step is to learn how that is determined. That is explained with another example of a Stellar Hub with this link.

A hope is that is of help. A note with learning I follow is No Pressure . . . have fun, fun, fun as best as can be . . .

Fredrick Otienoposted 15 months ago in reply to this

Thanks #tsmog

working