jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: What Are The Best Women's Running Shoes For Newbies

1. Snowsprite profile image40
    Snowspriteposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub What Are The Best Women's Running Shoes For Newbies?. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I don't understand why these won't go Featured.  I have spent the week updating many of my Hubs and only one made it.  I am fed up guessing now.

It can't be words as I have a featured Hub with only around 500.  It can't be short Amazon descriptions as I have a featured hub with short description.  I changed the titles. Improved the text.  Removed Amazon and extra text, put in any headings.  They were ex Squidoo so some things had transferred differently.

Thanks if you can help

2. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 10 months ago

I don't think it is too many for the length of the article.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 10 months ago

Minor issue: you have a link to a lens photo, which is not there.

Bigger issue, although you have featured shoes in a shoe article, you don't talk specifically about these shoes at all. What makes these shoes better than the rest?  How do they fit into the criteria you mentioned and how do I decide among all these shoes?  I would recommend adding a description in the capsules that explains it, and a table that shows the pros and cons of each shoe you are recommending.

1. Snowsprite profile image40
      Snowspriteposted 10 months ago in reply to this

thank you that is great advice.  I wouldn't have thought of a table.