jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Organic Hair Shampoo - What are The Advantages & Di

1. Snowsprite profile image45
    Snowspriteposted 21 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Organic Hair Shampoo - What are The Advantages & Disadvantages. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

I don't understand why these won't go Featured.  I have spent the week updating many of my Hubs and only one made it.  I am fed up guessing now.

It can't be words as I have a featured Hub with only around 500.  It can't be short Amazon descriptions as I have a featured hub with short description.  I changed the titles. Improved the text.  Removed Amazon and extra text, put in any headings.  They were ex Squidoo so some things had transferred differently.

1. Elsie Hagley profile image82
      Elsie Hagleyposted 20 months ago in reply to this

To be honest I can't find a reason why this article is not being featured other than your top photo could be large and you have the word lens in the scource.
      Hope you get it featured soon.

Snowspriteposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Thanks Elsie I will take a look.

2. profile image0
    ARaineyposted 20 months ago

Your site seems a bit anecdotal in nature and experiential, from the Hubs I have seen so far here, the hubs written are very scienitfic and almost like an authority on the top.  I would be more scientific about the organic shampoos and treat it less like a blog.

Snowspriteposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Thanks ARainey maybe that is the problem I should forget Hus and concentrate on my own things.

working