jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Rejected by Adsense. Help!

1. sagolia profile image84
    sagoliaposted 12 months ago

I applied for Google Adsense yesterday after the server error was finally fixed, but I was rejected. The email I received said:

Can someone check out my profile/hubs/anything else and let me know what I can do differently. I've been increasing the text in some of my hubs, along with bettering my "About Me" on my profile. I also linked my Pinterest account. Also, I'm really not sure what to do about the "site navigation problem" considering HP sets it all up for you.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 months ago

"Insufficient content" means not enough content.  Keeping going and make more hubs before applying again.

1. sagolia profile image84
      sagoliaposted 12 months ago in reply to this

So it's not that my hubs aren't long enough, I just need more hubs. Right?

1. Marketing Merit profile image82
        Marketing Meritposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Google is a law unto itself. Nonetheless, I would say that your problems may be two-fold. Firstly, you only joined 3 weeks ago. Secondly, some of your hubs are extremely short. I didn't look at them all, but there are 2 accounting hubs which ideally need lengthening.

It comes across that you are churning these hubs out, simply to get an Adsense account. Google frowns upon what is termed, 'made for Adsense' sites.

While there will always be someone who was approved after 2 weeks and/or with 5 hubs, these people are exceptions to the rule, rather than the norm. Another factor may be the volume of traffic you are getting a day to your hubs. Are you achieving more than 50 visits?

Focus on your writing. When editing your hubs, take a look at the goals listed towards the top right of the page. HubPages suggests a minimum of 700 words for a Hub, as a goal to aim for. Also, your content must be unique and grammatically correct.