jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Delete a comment...

1. 60
    Mark Matchettposted 12 months ago

I made a comment on a page 10 months ago when my wife and I were going through a hard time due to a gambling addiction. Is there a way I can delete this comment made on another's page and close my account. Things are going much better for us now.

When I sign up I used my real name not realizing that it would show up with the comment I made. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 12 months ago in reply to this

I'm glad things are better for you now.

If it is a comment on a hub, you could send the Hubber who wrote the hub and ask them to delete the comment.

2. 60
    Mark Matchettposted 12 months ago

Thank you for the quick reply! I cannot seem to find a way to send her a private message? Is there a way to do that?

Thank you so much.

3. kenyaentrepreneur profile image81
    kenyaentrepreneurposted 12 months ago

Go to their profile, click on 'fan mail', then look for the link that says 'send a private email'.

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
      Glenn Stokposted 12 months ago in reply to this

Some Hubbers have that feature shut off. If you don't find the 'send a private email' option then you can try leaving another comment asking to remove the other one. And also mention not to approve the new comment, since it's only for the author. The only problem with that is that some Hubbers don't moderate their comments and just let all of them get posted. So keep that in mind if you decide to communicate that way. Hopefully they'll have the fan mail method activated. Good luck.