jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Google Adsense: "Difficult Site Navigation"

1. sagolia profile image86
    sagoliaposted 14 months ago

In my rejection email from google adsense, it stated:

Difficult site navigation: During our review of your website, we found your site difficult to navigate. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.

How do I fix this?

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
      Marina Lazarevicposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Thanks for reporting this, sagolia! I have just reached out to our AdSense representative to get more information. In the meantime, please do not submit any additional applications for AdSense.

I'll provide an update as soon as I have one. Thanks!

sagoliaposted 14 months ago in reply to this

I did some editing on my hubs and profile and submitted a new application before seeing this response, and I got approved! I would still be interested to know what the specific reasoning was as I feel I don't really have control of the site navigation.
        Thanks.

Oh, great! Glad you were approved. Were you able to associate your AdSense account to HubPages?

I think the site navigation reasoning is related to the URL changes we made last week. I'll update this thread if/when our AdSense rep explains. For more information on the changes I just mentioned, check out the original blog post.

sagoliaposted 14 months ago in reply to this

Yeah, I haven't had any problems. The adsense ID associated with hubpages just fine.

Good. I also heard back from our AdSense rep, and she said the initial rejection for "difficult site navigation" was caused by an automated error on their part. Confirmed no issues going forward. So I guess we have nothing to worry about! smile

working