jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Happy Birthday Quote for beloved ones

1. Simpy Saini profile image57
    Simpy Sainiposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Happy Birthday Quote for beloved ones (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. stricktlydating profile image85
      stricktlydatingposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Hi Saini, your Hub is in the incorrect category, you have it under age-defying Celebrities (Eg: Actors,models). Your English doesn't read well from the first sentence, and you haven't included any of your own Birthday quotes in the Hub, so the title is misleading. It appears you are just referring your readers to a YouTube video from a quotes website. Hope this helps.

2. theraggededge profile image92
      theraggededgeposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Saini, have you signed up for a website called medium.com? I ask because your Hub appears there. If you didn't sign up for it, then they are stealing your material. If you did sign up for it, then Hubpages won't approve your hub as it is classed as duplicate content.

I've had a quick look at your hub and it doesn't actually include any birthday quotes, which makes the title completely misleading. It does link to another site which could be seen as affiliate marketing. I'm afraid it won't pass QAP without a lot of work to improve it.

2. 61
    Michelle B- Grandposted 11 months ago

wow i would like that for my boyfriend