jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Life of a Farmer.

1. skgrao profile image41
    skgraoposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Life of a Farmer.. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. WriteAngled profile image90
      WriteAngledposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I found your hub moving and relevant.

Unfortunately to be moving and relevant is not sufficient to be featured on Hubpages.

Firstly, you need a more precise title that highlights your topic as being an account of how the plight of Indian farmers drives them to suicide. Likewise, you need to put more thought into the subheadings.

Secondly, you need images. Go to Wikimedia Commons images https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Images and search for photographs of farms and farmers in India. Select a couple that are evocative and use them in your hub (remember to put in the credits Wikimedia wants displayed in your article!).  Better still, take your own photographs to use in the hub.

You could perhaps also find some more-detailed official statistics that relate in some way to your topic and present them in a table with a reference back to the government site where you found them.

Thirdly, you indicate that you are from the region affected. Could you perhaps get some direct quotations from the people affected? If they consent, maybe feature a photograph of the person with their statements.

Fourthly, try involving your readers. Use the poll capsule to create a poll where they can give their opinions.

Perhaps adding some of these extra elements will help.

1. skgrao profile image41
        skgraoposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Dear Madam,
        You score is 93 mine is 42 so I am greatful for your suggestion and thank you so much.I am holding publication and will incorporate your suggestion.
        Thank you once again,
        Yours truly,
        SKG Rao

2. 0
    ARaineyposted 11 months ago

I was going to comment but the hub is no longer up.