jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Thanksgiving Day, A Necessary Reminder

1. James M Becher profile image62
    James M Becherposted 14 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Thanksgiving Day, A Necessary Reminder. What can I do to improve?   I've done everything I can think of--eliminated products and added content  I'd really like to get it featured soon as Thanksgiving is just ahead..  Thanks!

2. James M Becher profile image62

Well, I did have another idea and made mor changes since posting this, so it may become featured,hopefully.  I'll let you knoe.

3. Kylyssa profile image93
    Kylyssaposted 14 months ago

I think it's all the products and the links to your sites.

4. James M Becher profile image62

Thanks and now I'm at wit's end again.  I took out another product and added more txt and it's still not featured.  There are no links as far aaa     I can see to my sites either.     Any more thoughts?

5. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 14 months ago

I think there are simply too many outgoing links in it, period. HubPages wants readers to stay on their site, not use it as a transfer station to go to other pages.

(shrugs, ala Dennis Miller) Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong...

6. Kristen Howe profile image81
    Kristen Howeposted 14 months ago

I think you should work on one hub to get it featured at a time, since you've previously posted another discussion post about one hub IMO.

working