jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: Unique Christmas Music

1. James M Becher profile image58
    James M Becherposted 11 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub Unique Christmas Music. What can I do to improve? I already cut the products down to 4 and eliminated all the non-Christmas related links.  What else can I do?  Thanks!

1. kenyaentrepreneur profile image80
      kenyaentrepreneurposted 11 months ago in reply to this

You use the word unique (or uniquely) 24 times in that hub. You'd do well to find a different word on occasions because even in the first paragraph there are 6 unique/uniquely appearances.

Also, why did you copy and past amazon reviews? And text from Barnes and Noble's newsletter?

Your hub really should be full of 'unique' text that can't be found anywhere else. Only original work will be featured.

2. James M Becher profile image58
    James M Becherposted 11 months ago

o.K. I cut down a lot of the "unique" and "uniquely" but I don't think I can change it in the two main points (which I cut down from 3 to 2) as it follows the page title.   What else can I do?

3. 0
    ARaineyposted 11 months ago

This may be a minor issue but I noticed duplicate periods, and some incorrect spelling "America" in lieu of American and "personally' right after instead of personal.  Aesthetically the page has a lot going on.  Not sure what you can do about that.

4. Solaras profile image92
    Solarasposted 11 months ago

I'd like to recommend a song - God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman by the Barenaked Ladies and Sarah McLachlan here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGVNzgUxE-g