jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Editing Hubs?

1. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

I know that it is possible to edit a published hub, but I wanted to know whether or not there were any restrictions on how we were to do so? I am currently in the process of writing a hub about layout, and in doing so it occurs to me that my early layouts are just plain lousy.

I am considering editing them. My understanding is that this is alright for me to do. However, I am wondering if, while I'm in there, I can tweak them a bit more to make the content more palatable and easier to understand (and therefore more likely to make me some extra cash).

Clearly this would potentially benefit both me and HubPages, but I had the impression that there were restrictions on editing the content of a published hub.

Can someone please inform?

2. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

There are no restrictions on editing Hubs except to not use profanity and keywords that are not relevant to the topic or content.  I am not a member of the Hubpage staff just a hubpages writer.  Read over the help modules to make sure that you are not infringing Hubpage rules or you may be banned.

1. aniketgore profile image72
      aniketgoreposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I edit my published hub quite a few times and never got any problem due to this.

3. Everyday Miracles profile image93
    Everyday Miraclesposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the responses! I just want to make sure that they are "right." I doubt I'm going to have the time today but I do have some plans smile