Paypal do not serve in my country, so how would I get paid?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)
  1. mtariqsattar profile image77
    mtariqsattarposted 8 years ago

It seems that hubpages transfer money earned from "HubPages Earnings Program", through paypal account ony, thus it does not cater to other mode of payment. And unfortunately, paypal service is not available in my country. So, I can not earn through hubpges ad programs.
    But, what about Amazon and Google adsense? I have heard that they deliver you cheque, and if they also happen to send you cash through paypal - then writing on hubpages is a futile  excercize for who are devoid of paypal service. Isn't it unjustified for those hubbers who want to earn but are denied of paypal services within their countries. I am confused, help me!

1. Christy Kirwan profile image93
      Christy Kirwanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi mtariqsattar,

justholidays has given you the correct advice. You can still earn by associating your AdSense account (make sure you do NOT enable HubPages Ads) and with your own Amazon Affiliate account. You simply can not be paid by HubPages, which means you can't earn from the HubPages Ad Program or the HubPages eBay Program.

Here's our guide to associating your AdSense ID (remember to NOT enable HP Ads):

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/sign … d_13588180

And our guide to using your own Amazon Affiliate ID:

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/crea … te-account

mtariqsattarposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Christy, thanks for your reply, you know not how much your response is appreciated. And thanks for telling me to disable hubpages' ads, since I can not have earning through those ads....I would be careful.

But I am confused as to what portion of earning might be affected in the given scenario since I can not have earning from hubpages program. Can you guess?

Is it possible that I use some one else's paypal account? One who is American citizen. That is enough for this time. Thanks

1. Christy Kirwan profile image93
          Christy Kirwanposted 8 years agoin reply to this

The impression split will still be 60% of impressions to you and 40% to HubPages.

I believe it is against the PayPal Terms of Service to use another person's account, but you will have to check with PayPal about that.

Thank you so much Christy, you are so nice and kind... I would definitely check with pay pal, but I would request hubpages to reconsider this business policies as people who want to writer passionately on hubpages may get demotivated if paypal is not available in their country..

Its just recently I started taking out time for hubpages, but this thing has just shaken me off.....but I would be writing as much as possible.

2. relache profile image71
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If you cannot use PayPal, you cannot be paid by HubPages.  They have never wavered on this. HubPages do not care if your country is not served by PayPal, that's one of their firmest business decisions.

@relache, What about payments to be made by Google ad-sense and amazon?

From your reply it can concluded that you can not be paid a penny even if you make payments by good adsense and amazon. Off-course, those earnings are to be made by writings on hubpages.com.

3. DrMark1961 profile image97
    DrMark1961posted 8 years ago

Try setting up a payoneer account. (I have never written about this service but here is a link that might help. There are lots of others if this one does not give you the answers. http://hubpages.com/money/How-Nigerians … nt-Numbers ) It will give you a US bank account. Maybe you can use this bank account to open up a Paypal account in the US? I am not sure this will work but it may be worth a try.
    Good luck.

@DrMark, thanks for your help, but I have heard that other affiliates pay direct such as Amazon pays by gift card credits or by check (your choice). Google pays by check or by direct deposit (your choice).

Its just hubpages ad program which only pay you through paypal.

1. DrMark1961 profile image97
        DrMark1961posted 8 years agoin reply to this

I seriously doubt you will make enough off of Amazon here to justify your time here. Unless you have Paypal, you need to work on another site where you can use your Google adsense ID #. (Like a blogger.)

@DrMark, thanks for your reply, but I guess major chunk of earning is done through googe adsense.So, If I am successfully able to exploit google adsense. Perhaps, it is worth staying out here, by the same token, like you said I can use this google adsense ID to another website of mine.

2. justholidays profile image68
        justholidaysposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Do not join HubPages ad program - the in-house one - just add your amazon affiliate ID in the accurate section and your Google Adsense ID. They will pay you through their own payment platform.

For Adsense you can be paid by cheque or bank wire.
        Amazon pays by cheque, bank wire (USA --> this means that you can use Payoneer).

@justholidays, Thanks, I had this thinking to do the same, as both Amazon and google adsense have different mode of payment unlike Hubpages Ad program - the inhouse one..

I have not earned much as regards google adsense, but one wonders if majority of earning is done through googe adsense? Is that so...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)