jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

30 Hubs in 30 Days - My December Challenge.

1. sagolia profile image86
    sagoliaposted 11 months ago

It starts December 1st - check out my profile for details. Who's in?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 11 months ago in reply to this

I've done a couple of 30 hubs in 30 days challenges and was even crazy enough to do a 100 hubs in 30 days one.

Let me give you some advice.  I think that a challenge like this is a good one. It helps you practice your writing skills, stretch your creativity, and think of writing topics you wouldn't previously consider.  It also makes you brave enough to get your words out there. That is all very good.

Then there will be days that you will feel that you have to lower the quality of your work just to get it done, just to meet the challenge.  The "I'll fix it later" idea.  The problem is, that you may forget to go back to fix it, and Google or HubPages, or a reader might read that particular one and judge the quality of your entire portfolio of hubs based on that particular crappy hub.  I got a cold/allergy the last couple days of the 100 hubs in 30 days challenge.  I got the hubs written, but it was wasted time, and I wound up deleting those last few hubs.

So, yes, do the challenge, but make every hub the best it can be, even if it means that you "fail" the challenge. Because really, all the hubs you write during the challenge are a win, not a loss. particularly if you keep the focus on the quality and not the quantity.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image95
    FatFreddysCatposted 11 months ago

Ain't nobody got time for dat!!

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
      SmartAndFunposted 11 months ago in reply to this

Especially not in December. At least that's how December goes for me.

2. NateB11 profile image91
      NateB11posted 11 months ago in reply to this